Who is eligible to become a member of NAPUS Federal Credit Union?
In order to open an account with NAPUS Federal Credit Union, you must be in one of the following eligibility categories:
- Employees of the United States Postal Service whose job title is Postmaster, Postmaster Relief (PMR), Supervisor, or Officer in Charge (OIC)
- Marymount University Alumni Association Members and Alumni Association Employees
- Immediate family members of NAPUS Federal Credit Union members
- Household members of NAPUS Federal Credit Union members
- Employees of:
- The National Association of Postmasters of the United States
- The National Association of Postal Supervisors
- NAPUS Federal Credit Union
- The Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States
- The National Enlisted Reserve Association
- Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.
- Martin Communications, Inc.
- Mass Benefits Consultants, Inc.
- The PrintShop, LLC
- FirstMark Financial Resources
- The DC Coalition for the Homeless
- Pet Assure (including Veterinarian practices and their employees)
- The Del Ray Business Association (members and employees of members)
- As a consumer, you may be eligible to join our Credit Union through the American Consumer Council (ACC). Please visit the ACC's website at www.americanconsumercouncil.org or contact a Credit Union membership representative at 800-336-0284 for more information on membership eligibility..
An immediate family member is defined as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepchild, stepparent, stepsibling, and adopted child.
A household member is defined as: persons living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit. This includes any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household.
To become a member, apply online by clicking on our online application or complete our membership application and send it to us at:
NAPUS FCU Membership
PO Box 148
Alexandria, VA 22313-0148